(VALID IN SINGAPORE ONLY & FOR PURCHASE OF NEW SYSTEM)
1. Hisland Technologies Pte Ltd warrants that the product sold will be free from manufacturing defects for one year period. The warranty period commences on the date of delivery or self-collection. The original Delivery Order document/Invoice are required as proof of purchase.
• Cost of installation or removal of the product
• Scratches and discolouration of the product
2. If the product is found to be faulty, Hisland Technologies Pte Ltd will either repair or replace the faulty unit at no charge provided that it is returned to our repair centre (Bukit Batok Industrial Park A, Blk 2022, #03-136, Singapore 659527) with transportation charges prepaid and the product properly packed to ensure that the product arrives safely. In case of faulty unit replacement, the remaining warranty period of the first purchase unit still applies.
3. That if any time during the warranty period any part or parts of the product is or are removed, altered, tampered, adjusted, modified, dismantled, repaired or handled in any way whatsoever by any person or persons not authorized by Hisland Technologies Pte Ltd, this warranty shall immediately cease to be valid and become void ab initio and of no effect whatsoever.
4. That our decision on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any product or defective parts which have been replaced shall become the property of Hisland Technologies Pte Ltd.
5. That this warranty shall cease to be valid and void ab initio if the product is removed from Singapore.
6. That there shall be no alteration, defacement and removal of any kind of the serial number (if any) on the product. Doing so would void this warranty.
7. In addition to the above, this warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions:-
a) The terms and conditions of this warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other representation terms and conditions or provision either written or otherwise regardless of the origin of the same shall be accepted as either adding to or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
b) The buyer waives all or any claim to compensation monetary or otherwise which he/she may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which we in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer.
c) This warranty shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
d) This warranty does not particularly cover damages and/or defects resulting from:
i) Accidents, misuse, improper installation or any manner of tampering
ii) Neglect or lack of regular maintenance.
iii) Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage.
iv) Usage not in accordance with the product operations
v) Normal wear and tear.
vi) Corrosion, rusting or stains.
vii) Any unauthorized repair or modification to the product.
viii) Act of God, fire and civil unrest.
e) The consumable items/accessories as specified below shall also not be within the scope and purview of this warranty: Remote control, cables/cord assembly, AC/DC adaptors, external parts and extruded parts such as front panel, casing, cover, frame, lid and levers, plugs, socket, control knobs and buttons, filters and UV Lamps.
f) Save as expressly provided under stature, under no circumstances does this warranty cover consequential damages.
g) This warranty will not cover cleaning, maintenance service, general service and overhaul.
8. These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the goods and performance of any service in relation thereto and there are no other warranties, conditions or terms that are binding on us except as expressly stated herein. Any warranty, condition or term concerning the goods which might otherwise be implied or incorporated in these terms and conditions by statue, common law or otherwise is hereby expressively excluded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions (a) excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these terms and conditions (including any condition, warranty, right or liability imposed by the Unfair Contracts Term Act (Cap. 396) where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void; or (b) shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Subject to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability hereunder whether in contract, tor (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the product paid by buyer to us.